|Size||Depends on Requirement|
|Thickness||Depends on Stock|
Quarried from colossal quarries in North India, Marquina black granite block stone product amazes granite enthusiasts with white veins running through the contrasting black surface. Black is the primary color of black Marquino granite block and it has a white or grey color pattern on it. Ideal for interior and exterior applications, granite products made from this stone block give a stunning look to the interior of the commercial and residential establishments.
Interestingly, B2B buyers can buy this giant-size black Marquino granite block stone product for having custom-sized slabs and tiles. This granite block in a raw, unfinished, and rough shape comes from South India. Enriched with various chemical and physical properties, this black block product is available for sale at our website.
Popular Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Marquina Black Granite Block Specifications
- Material – Granite
- Color – Black
- Stone Form – Raw, Rough, Sawn, and Rubbing Block
- Application/usage – Cutting slabs and tiles
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Place of Origin – North India
- Port of exit – Kandla and Mundra in Gujarat, and JNPT in Maharashtra, India
ISO-qualified Indian granite supplier and exporter Regatta Granites India (RGI) helps its global B2B buyers get high-quality black granite blocks at competitive prices. For any inquiry on this block stone product, fill the form below by sharing your exact black block needs.