Extracted from giant size granite quarries in South India, Classic Paradiso granite block comes with a surface that has a black and grey-colored backdrop and veins of purple, brown, and red hues running all over the surface. This raw granite block product is ready for B2B selling. B2B buyers can opt for standard and custom sizes. This big size block can be used for cutting into the custom slab, tile, vanity top, and countertop sizes. The following are some specific features of this gangsaw slab. These include:
Block Product Specifications
- Material – Granite
- Color – Brown
- Additional name –Granito Paradiso Scuro, Paradiso Violet Granite, Paradiso Classic Light Granite, Granit Paradiso Dunkel, Paradiso Classico Dark Granite, Paradiso Granite, Granito Classico Paradiso
- Application/usage – Cutting slabs (gangsaw and cutter), vanitytops, countertops, and tiles
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Stone Form – Sawn, raw, rubbing, and rough block
- Place of Origin – South India
- Port of exit – Vizag, Cochin, Tuticorin, and Chennai (South India)
Granite Stone Block Size
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up 280x180x100 and 300x190x120 cm up 300x200x100
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
ETI and ISO-certified granite block exporter and supplier Regatta Granites India (RGI) is committed to rendering custom and standard sizes Classic Paradiso Granite Block. The 20-year-old company offers its global clients at competitive prices.
Get an instant quote on this brown granite block stone product. Simply share your exact block needs. Our customer care executive will respond as soon as possible.