|Size||Depends on Requirement|
|Thickness||Depends on Stock|
Excavated from giant quarries in South India, river white granite stone block comes with the presence of grayish swirls and patches over its surface. In addition, sparsely scattered speckles of burgundy shade give a vivid look to this granite product.
This stone block product is available for sale and B2B buyers can purchase it for cutting into tiles and gangsaw and cutter slabs. This rough, unfinished, and raw river white granite block can be bought on a highly competitive price tag. Having many chemical and physical properties, this white granite block is ready for sale in different standard and customized sizes.
Popular Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Product Specifications
- Material – Granite Block
- Application/usage – Cutting slabs and tiles
- Color – River White
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Stone Form – Raw, Rough, Sawn, and Rubbing Block
- Place of Origin – South India
- Port of Exit – Vizag and Chennai, South India
Regatta Granites India (RGI), a certified and professional granite exporter and supplier from India, is committed to offering high-quality white granite blocks to global buyers at an affordable price tag. For having an instant quote, fill the following form by furnishing your actual requirements.