|Depends on Requirement
|Depends on Stock
Quarried from massive quarries in North India, Zebra black granite block stone product stuns granite lovers with a light black-hued backdrop and uneven speckles scattered over the surface. Interestingly, B2B buyers all across the world can have this stone product available for sale and further processed into custom-sized slabs and tiles. This unfinished, raw, and rough black granite block comes from Rajasthan, India. With lots of chemical and physical properties, this rough granite block in black is ready for sale in the popular block sizes with loads of features.
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Product Specification
- Material – Granite
- Application/usage – Cutting slabs and tiles
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Stone Form – Raw, Rough, Sawn, and Rubbing Block
- Color – Zebra black
- Place of Origin – North India
- Port of exit – Kandla and Mundra in Gujarat, and JNPT in Maharashtra, India
Qualified and expert Indian granite exporter and supplier Regatta Granites India (RGI) confirms all universal buyers high-quality black granite blocks at a highly competitive price tag. For an instant quote on this material, fill out the following form by furnishing your exact requirements.