|Size||Depends on Requirement|
|Thickness||Depends on Stock|
Mined from giant-sized granite quarries in South India, golden beach white granite stone block comes with a yellowish-brown backdrop and swirls and waves in dark brown, grey, and buff tones. With a golden hue, the stone gets a sun-kissed and sand-like appearance. B2B buyers can opt for this granite stone product for cutting into custom-sized slabs and tiles. This golden beach granite block stone is rough, unfinished, and raw. Moreover, it comes with loads of chemical and physical properties. The following are some of the unique features of this block product:
Granite Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Product Specifications
- Material – Granite
- Application/usage– Cutting slabs and tiles
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Stone Form – Raw, rough, sawn, and rubbing block
- Color – Golden
- Place of Origin – South India
- Port of Exit – Chennai, KPCT & Tuticorin port
Regatta Granites India (RGI), an ISO-certified and expert Indian granite supplier and exporter of granite blocks, offers its global B2B clientele top-quality granite blocks at competitive prices.
For an instant quote on this product, share your exact block stone needs. Our customer care executive will respond in the least possible time.